- This webpage does not indicate whether an apartment has been reserved or sold. Please contact Miklaborg, our real estate agent, for further information.
- The seller reserves the right to make any material, appearance and technical changes during construction.
- The buyer may need to clean faucet sieves several times and should monitor drains in the laundry room, bathrooms, garage and balcony.
- In new buildings made of concrete, there is a high level of humidity which will disappear in one to two years. It is necessary to ensure proper ventilation in the apartments and to observe closely any condensation (dew) on the inside of all glass windows. In order to prevent condensation at the bottom of the window panes, it is important to keep windows slightly open to ensure proper ventilation, especially when outside temperatures start to fall. Failure to do so may result in water damage to windows, flooring and paint.
- The seller is not responsible for normal cracking in masonry, concrete, plaster and timber. The buyer may expect to need to re-paint an apartment after some time when the building, i.e. the building material, has stabilised.
- Balcony floors need to be silane-covered approx. biennially if they have not been tiled.
- Cylindrical casting must be performed approx. biennially.
- Hinges on openable windows and balcony doors must be lubricated to prevent seizing up.
- Upon delivery, the buyer shall inspect the apartment closely. If any deficiencies are found, the buyer must, prior to undertaking any additional construction or changes, deliver a signed form to the representative of the seller, listing the alleged deficiencies.
- It is not advisable to apply plastic film or markings to glass or to install curtains tightly on glass due to risk of damping and cracking.
- Main doors in the stairwell, as well as the garage door, must be carefully monitored and handled so that there are no constraints on their operation. Regular maintenance of the doors is necessary.
- Apartment buyers understand that private storage rooms and other storage facilities may contain pipes mounted on ceilings and walls which are a necessary part of the building’s pipelines.
- Any changes the buyer chooses to make to the apartment are made at own risk following delivery.
- In connection with the buyer’s construction, it should be noted that it is not permissible to reduce the building’s carrying capacity, acoustics and other aspects of the common area of the building.
- Refer to obligations for the finishing of floor surfaces and flooring in an accompanying document to the purchase agreement.
- The buyer pays the planning fee once the final fire insurance assessment has been established.
- All images are published subject to approval, approved building project drawings at the delivery date shall apply.